An Ecommerce Platform For Banks
A large bank wanted to enhance the value of their Point of Sale (POS) solutions for small businesses. They decided to offer a local delivery platform to their customers. Rather than focusing on individual shops, they aimed to create a marketplace model that would allow various types of businesses such as restaurants, groceries, general stores, etc., to create an online shop quickly and serve the local population.
Xilligence designed a very flexible ecommerce marketplace platform solution called Lokal.in for the bank’s small business customers.
Other challengers included
- The platform can be replicated with different configurations for different markets - including individual white-label shops or entire marketplaces
- The Bank can engage with several types of businesses and offer a unique online presence.
- Local delivery services are built-in and with configurability in terms of distances and charges.
- A separate line of business logic ie. restaurant modules that differ from a grocery model etc…. This type of feature isn’t common to generic ecommerce solutions.
- Branding and white-label options so not a generic look and feel.
- CRM tools are built-in to allow businesses to better ability to engage with their clients.
- Extremely scalable platform that can house potentially tens of thousands of businesses online.
- Ongoing support and upgrades with updated designs, features and services.
- MySQL Database
- React Native
- Government Cloud Infrastructure
Xilligence Services Used
Mobile + Apps
Cloud + Web
QA + Support
Design + UI / UX